27 July 2008

amintiri de tzanc

daca a fost un cantecel cu care mi-am torturat the bearded boyfriend, acela a fost cel cu ceainicul

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle [one hand on hip], here is my spout [other arm out straight]...

cu tot cu mimica de rigoare :)). doar o mica particica din arsenalul special creat de-a lungul anilor pentru a aduce fear and pain in sufletul baiatului. iar acum the little teapot is back. hip, hip, hurray

nerd made my day cu spaz ale caror versuri sunt:

I'm a little teapot short and stout
Theres some shake-up'in around me know it's talk, and no doubt
I pop the lid the lid, its gon be me I wanna know
...
I'm a little teapot blowin off steam
You put me on the heat, I don't whistle I scream
...
si continua cu I'm right here, and I aint goin nowhere
You can turn tables and you can throw chairs
I'm right here, and I aint goin nowhere
You can knock doors and tear up, ya'have to air so...


adica the little tea pot aint goin nowhere soon. acum sa memoram versurile :)

2 comments:

Tom said...

vad ca ti-ai luat bloggingul in serios serios, serios :)

pinky said...

nope, aveam treaba si mi-am gasit de lucru